HAUS by Hertex return and refund policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it. Products will only be considered for refund or exchange if unused and undamaged and in their original condition. No products will be considered for refund or exchange 30 days after date of invoice.
- In the unlikely event of product being defective,
it can be returned within a period of 6 months after date of invoice.
- Defective items will be considered for exchange once inspected and signed off as defective by a Hertex quality assessor.
No returns, replacements or exchanges will be considered on product after 6 months of invoice date.
For public health reasons we cannot accept returns on the following items:
- Bed linen
Product can be returned to Hertex showrooms/Haus stores or collected by our courier for return. All products received for return/exchange consideration will be inspected prior to authorisation granted for exchange /refund or credit.
All product collected by courier for refund or exchange will carry a non-refundable collection fee of R250.00. The collection fee will be charged per item collected and deducted from the original invoice amount.
Please ensure that the below is complied with prior to product being presented for return or exchange:
- Copy of original invoice presented.
- Original price tag presented.
- Product still in original packaging or similar acceptable packaging.
- In the event of a refund it will be processed with the same tender as original Invoice.
Points to consider prior to requesting a refund/ exchange or credit:
- Rugs with a width variance of +/-3% cannot be returned for credit, exchange.
- Dye lots variation may occur in all rugs and are unavoidable.
- Products were used for their intended purpose and are not damaged as a result of usage.
- Products were cared for and cleaned as per care and cleaning instructions.
- Please note that products bought at sale- or shop soiled prices, cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- Made to order products will not be considered for refund, exchange or credit.
For goods to be credited, a customer needs to supply us with the following documentation:
- Copy of invoice
- Proof of return (signed copy of delivery note)
- Written reason for return, signed off by Hertex representative.
- Name of Hertex contact person who approved credit.
- The refund will be made in the same tender as the original payment.
- Credit card holder must be present for exchange / returns.
For goods to be credited, the item has to be returned:
- In its original packaging
- With the price ticket attached (retail)
- With the shipping label attached (wholesale).
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.